Saturday, October 28, 2006

Can we say WINTER!?

So here is my little pumpkin that sits on my back deck. This first picture was taken about 5:00 pm yesterday.


I took this one this morning when I woke up!


This i took a few hours ago... and it is still snowing out there! CRAZY! Here are a few more snow pics...


Okay, I know I am nuts... but couldn't resist taking a few at the Tim Hortons drive thru! lol... look at all the snow!

Here is Avery's Belle Halloween costume! She hasn't seen it yet..she's in LLB...but she wanted so badly to be a princess :) Rene was getting Jaden's today...probably batman!

1 comment:

Rori Smith-Koch said...

Oh Adrienne I love the photos! Looks like you have a beautiful home! And the little Belle costume is so pretty!!
Once again I am sorry I didn't get to your PM in time! I truly do feel horrible!!
Hope you can get the downsizing figured out!!! Sorry to hear we don't use the same programs so I could help you!!
Ciao